Beverly has been employed with Warren Averett since 1993 and is a Member in the Firm’s Estate and Trust Service area. She currently works in the Firm’s Birmingham and Huntsville offices. Beverly specializes in estate taxation, fiduciary taxation (trust tax), transfer taxation (gift tax),individual taxation for high net worth individuals, estate and income taxation planning as well as working with closely held businesses and not-for-profit businesses. She is very active in promoting and supporting philanthropic and charitable giving activities within her community. Beverly serves on several not-for-profit organization advisory boards and participates in various community-based programs.
Ask Me About
- Estate Planning for individuals with high net worth or working with a family group on their planning
- Ways to help your business survive to the 3rd generation
- Ways to best provide a legacy to your favorite charities (including educational institutions)
- How working in Breckenridge, Colorado got me started in my career as an accountant
- Why Hand In Paw and other animal organizations are close to my heart
- My first degree in college and how I use it in my job everyday