Beverly has been employed with Warren Averett since 1993. Beverly serves as a leader for the Firm’s Estate & Trust Service Area. Her public accounting experience has been primarily in the areas of estate, gift, trust and individual taxation, financial reporting and taxation for closely-held and not-for-profit businesses, and financial planning for individuals. Beverly is very active in promoting and supporting philanthropic and charitable giving activities within her community. She serves on several not-for-profit organization advisory boards and participates in various community based programs.
Ask Me About
- Estate Planning for individuals with high net worth or working with a family group on their planning
- Ways to help your business survive to the 3rd generation
- Ways to best provide a legacy to your favorite charities (including educational institutions)
- How working in Breckenridge, Colorado got me started in my career as an accountant
- Why Hand In Paw and other animal organizations are close to my heart
- My first degree in college and how I use it in my job everyday