Cyndi Warren joined the Firm in 1990 and is the Managing Member of the Pensacola office. She has extensive experience in individual and corporate tax planning and tax code compliance and also specializes in tax and accounting for the construction industry. Cyndi has been a keynote speaker for several local groups including the Associated General Contractors, American Subcontractors Association and the National Association of Industrial & Office Properties. She is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. Cyndi lives with her husband in beautiful Pensacola and they have three children.
Ask Me About
- How healthcare reform may impact your business and how I can help you implement the new regulations
- Tax benefits available to green building designers and/or owners
- Contractors tax accounting methods and how you can select the best method
- My involvement with IMPACT 100 and how we have contributed over $6 million to our local community
- My favorite activity on Saturdays in the fall (hint, Roll Tide)
- My favorite thing about living in Pensacola