Glen Jenkins joined the Firm in 2015 and is a Senior Manager in the Firm’s Forensic Accounting Services Sector. He has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and financial related services. His practice includes complex commercial litigation, calculation of economic damages, fraud investigations and business valuations of tangible and intangible properties. He has provided expert testimony and financial advisory services in both civil and criminal matters. He has worked on an array of issues including white collar crime, corporate compliance, intellectual property infringement, breach of contract, shareholder disputes, financial motive, accounting malpractice, commercial insurance claims and federal sentencing guidelines. Glen’s industry experience includes defense contractors, construction, manufacturing, retail, internet commerce, insurance companies, financial institutions, hospitalities, restaurants, professional firms, medical facilities, agriculture and wholesale distribution. In addition to his domestic U.S. engagements, he has led international assignments in 11 countries and 4 continents including emerging market areas in Africa and Asia.
Ask Me About
- Economic damages related to breach of contract
- Economic damages related to intellectual property infringement
- Forensic audit of compliance programs concerning bribery, corruption, embezzlement and antitrust matters
- Being one of the last of the Cold War Military Intelligence Warriors. I served in the US Army military intelligence branch as a Russian intelligence cryptologic linguist
- Working as a forensic accountant with a cold case squad on a high profile murder trial in Atlanta, Georgia
- My experience working all over the world as a forensic accountant and getting married in Hawaii