Paul Perry has been with the Firm since 2004 and is a Member and the leader of the Security and Risk internal control and information technology control related projects including SOC engagements. Paul is also responsible for general consulting projects for the Firm. Paul is the leader of the Firm’s Data Analysis Group, a team of individuals within the Firm who provide data analysis solutions to both internal and external clients. For more than 11 years, he specialized in auditing and assurance services. Paul has extensive experience serving clients in the nonprofit, governmental, financial, insurance and healthcare facilities/hospital industries. Paul has earned the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) certification. This credential is awarded to CPAs who possess both information technology and business expertise. Paul is also a published author, columnist and regular speaker on topics such as data analysis, internal controls and information technology for accountants and auditors.
Ask Me About
- Specializing in accounting and financial reporting issues for health care entities
- Providing clients with advice on improvements to internal controls
- Ways to gain efficiencies through Excel and data extraction software
- My appreciation for cycling, golfing and bowling
- Why food banks and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society are my favorite charities
- My experience as a limousine driver