Specialized audit and accounting services for our governmental entities
From revenue shortfalls and tax revenue fluctuations to rising healthcare costs and managing deficit spending, many governmental entities are facing mounting financial challenges.
Warren Averett has the specialized knowledge to help fill this void and meet the needs of our government clients. We have an established a Government Accounting Practice Group of more than 60 experienced members and managers whose primary focus is on this specific industry.
We apply various strategies and business-consulting services tailored to your specific needs, including:
- Governmental audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 and Government Audit Standards (Yellow-Book)
- Fraud prevention and internal controls
- Municipal accounting
- Compliance requirements related to grants and cooperative agreements
- General accounting, budget and reconciliation assistance
- Operational policies and procedures analysis
- Grant advisory assistance
- Financial statement preparation for non-attest clients
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Institutional Consulting
Additionally, Warren Averett is a proud member of the following organizations, which solidifies our partnerships with our government clients.
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Governmental Audit Quality Center
By working one on one with your leadership and employees, Warren Averett will help save you money, stay in compliance and plan for your future.