Offering comprehensive financial solutions to help your healthcare facility
With Warren Averett, your healthcare facility gets in-depth healthcare accounting knowledge and resources that only a firm like ours can offer. That’s because we serve the largest number of healthcare facilities in Alabama and a wide variety of clients throughout the Southeast — and we are equipped to handle clients ranging in size from 20 beds to 1,000 beds.
Additionally, our vast success within this industry comes from years of experience. Our Dedicated Facilities Group understands healthcare regulatory requirements and other unique challenges of your organization. This group speaks your language and gets to know your business inside and out. As a result, you can lean on us as trusted advisors for you and your board, offering comprehensive solutions for your financial needs.
As a firm dedicated to this industry, we offer a broad range of financial, accounting and regulatory solutions, including:
- Schedule H preparation
- Hospital audit services/ hospital taxes
- Reimbursement planning, compliance and third-party negotiations
- Charge description master review
- Cost reporting/cost accounting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Clinic and physician benchmarking
- Revenue cycle assessment/improvement
- 340b drug pricing program
- Certificate of need
- Rural health clinic implementation
- Interim CEO/CFO
- Strategic planning
- Change of ownership
- Hospital operational assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Cost accounting
Warren Averett understands that the efficiency and profitability of physician practices play a vital role in the success of any hospital. Click here to see how Warren Averett’s professionals can assist the physician practices operating within your hospital networks.
Additionally, the information gained through our memberships in the following national, state and local healthcare organizations is invaluable to our firm.
- Healthcare Facilities Management Association (HFMA)
- Alabama Hospital Association (AlaHA)
- Alabama Nursing Home Association (ANHA)
- Georgia Hospital Association (GHA)
- American Health Lawyers Association
By working with your company, Warren Averett will find ways to help your healthcare facility save money, stay in compliance and plan for your future. For more information on partnering with our team, contact us now.