Serving many of the largest natural resource mining companies in the Southeast
There are more than 3,900 companies that make up the mining industry in the United States, pulling oil, gas, coal, metals and other nonmetallic minerals from the ground.
It’s an industry that requires a lot of hard work and specific attention to detail. However, management of the overall finances can sometimes get lost in the day-to-day activities of running your business. Fortunately, Warren Averett can help you negotiate these energy accounting challenges, saving you money, keeping you in compliance and ensuring your company thrives.
We’re proud to represent many of the largest natural resource mining companies headquartered in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. Our Natural Resources Group assists clients with accounting and tax issues specific to the industry, including:
- Resources accounting and materials accounting
- Audits, compilations and reviews of financial statements
- Cash flow and capital investment management
- Internal control services
- State, multistate and local tax planning
- Research and development tax credit studies
- Business valuations
- Due diligence and acquisition assistance
- Employee benefit plan audits
- ERP and supply chain management software
By working with your company, Warren Averett will find ways to save you money, stay in compliance and plan for your future.