Providing customized financial services for your professional services firm
Many professional service firms need a specialized accounting firm to help them with their financial needs.
From law, engineering and architecture, to marketing, advertising and insurance firms —and even business consulting groups — Warren Averett has provided partners and partnerships with sound financial advice for decades.
We know what’s required to make payroll, establish billing and collections, manage cash flow and minimize taxes, all while creating quantifiable value for you.
Our professional services team incorporates our own business experience to provide the customized financial and operational systems your company needs for ultimate short- and long-term success, including:
- Professional services accounting, including staffing, controller support, software selection and implementation
- Professional audit and review services
- Business valuation
- Compensation, employee benefit advice and retirement plan design
- Financial benchmarking and statement preparation
- Internal procedures and controls
- International tax and compliance
- Litigation support and fraud investigations
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Professional services tax return preparation, planning and IRS representation
Whether you’re a well-established company or just starting out, our professional services team will create a customized plan that’s perfect for your business.