The accounting expertise you need to assist with your legal claims
Warren Averett’s Forensic & Litigation Support Team has considerable experience offering litigation support services. Our experienced team works side by side with attorneys and their clients through all phases of the dispute resolution process, from discovery through a trial or hearing. Our expert team, including Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) and Members with the Accredited Business Valuation (ABV) designation, offers skillful assistance in addressing and presenting complex business, financial, and accounting issues. From research and pre-litigation consulting to case strategy, our professionals provide confidential, quality advice and support. We help build a solid case.
Specifically, our litigation support team will:
- Conduct financial and accounting investigations to uncover the business realities under dispute.
- Identify key financial and business facts that support or contradict legal arguments.
- Determine which concurrent actions or events caused damages and quantify their monetary effect.
Through gathering and organizing relevant data, performing research and preparing schedules and reports in support of our findings, clients receive objective and accurate assistance in areas of:
- Bankruptcy and reorganization
- Business interruption/loss of income
- Business valuation
- Compensation analysis
- Contract disputes
- Earn out calculations
- Estate administration damages
- Fraud investigations
- Forensic accounting
- Healthcare regulatory compliance
- Healthcare self-disclosure reporting
- Insurance claims
- Litigation support for mediation and arbitration
- Lost earnings and profits
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence
- Unreasonable business expense claims
Warren Averett offers a team approach, gathering the strengths of several team members in order to best represent the case. We have extensive expertise across all industries, including nonprofit, governmental, healthcare, software, construction, hospitality, banking and insurance.
Warren Averett’s professionals understand that the information we analyze is confidential and must be handled in a sensitive manner. We also understand that time is of the essence. We have the depth of resources to always provide a timely and experienced response with results that you can trust.
Click here for information on Expert Witness Testimony.
Click here for information on Fraud and Forensic Services.