Warren Averett has a strong International Tax and Business Services practice composed of experts who specialize in providing sophisticated tax services that help our clients minimize their worldwide tax costs.
Warren Averett’s International Tax and Business Services practice involves the full scope of international taxation for both inbound and outbound cross-border transactions, including:
- International structuring
- Inbound tax planning for foreign companies and individuals in the U.S.
- Foreign repatriation planning for U.S. companies abroad
- Foreign tax credit planning
- Global transfer pricing planning and compliance
- Export tax incentives and strategies, including IC-DISC design, structuring and implementation
- Foreign trust planning and structuring for U.S. persons
- Comprehensive services for individuals (including expatriates and foreign nationals)
- Captive insurance feasibility, planning and implementation
- Cross-border intellectual property planning and strategies
- Outbound withholding tax planning and compliance
- Comprehensive international compliance services for businesses and individuals
- Income tax treaty planning and withholding taxes
Warren Averett understands that addressing international business opportunities also means addressing complex international tax compliance and planning challenges. Our international tax professionals assist clients with the intricate strategies that not only help them observe the letter of the law but also maximize their bottom line and tax savings. Whether you are entering the international business arena for the first time or building upon an existing global enterprise, Warren Averett is the best choice for cross-border compliance, consulting and tax services.