The ever-increasing complexities of tax law have corresponding complex financial accounting reporting requirements. Increased regulatory and GAAP reporting rules have elevated the importance of tax accounting and proper reporting. We have found that many companies lack the necessary resources to monitor the increasing reporting requirements, perform the complex calculations and prepare the appropriate financial disclosures.
To help relieve these pressures, we have a group of professionals who have the experience to assist in the following areas.
- Tax provision calculations
- Outsourcing of tax provision function
- FIN 48 accounting for uncertain tax positions
- SEC reporting and disclosures
- Tax function reviews
- Training to in-house tax and accounting personnel
Our qualified tax team is committed to providing superior service by offering valuable recommendations relating to compliance and reporting, risk management and organizational structuring.