Warren Averett is working with a great company in Tampa who is growing and adding an Accountant to their team. Candidates must have 2+ years of experience and an understanding of GAAP. CPA is a plus.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing process.
- Maintain global or regional subject matter expertise of select accounting areas.
- Assists in the evaluation of existing policies and procedures and compliance therewith.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of current and new finance and accounting programs and initiatives; makes recommendations for enhancements and improvements.
- Provides financial and technical support to management.
- Gathers and analyzes financial data during the closing/reconciliation/reporting/budget/forecast process.
- Generates ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested by management.
- Gathers and analyzes data reflected in the company's financial statements ensuring it is stated properly and reflects accurate information.
- Communicates issues, project status and other applicable information to management.
- Completes special projects as assigned by management.
- Degree in Accounting
- Preferred CPA
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Experience with larger ERP systems preferred
- Strong Excel experience
Share This PostBack to Resources