Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking an Associate Account Manager to join the Sales Team of an established company headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA. The ideal candidate will be hungry, humble, and smart.
- Grow and maintain client relationships for approximately 15-25 clients and ensures business needs are being met and additional opportunities are being identified
- Work in partnership with Sales and Account Management teams to manage pre-sales, proposals, orders from inquiry to delivery, client on-boarding and oversee advertiser relationships
- Design and optimize campaigns, including structure and strategy to address client goals and maximize execution
- Responsible for keeping all necessary program details, systems and reports routed and updated for all orders to external and internal parties
- Develop budget plans and projections with input from pricing, analytics and sales; Manage revenue forecasts and client billings
- As an Associate Account Manager you will learn about: Basic Sales Skills, Product Development, Branded Merchandise, and Delivering Ideal Client Experiences
- Experience managing clients while working across multiple teams, initiatives and relationships within a single organization
- Must be a self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level and the ability to thrive in a team environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across all departments – sales, product, customer service, finance, etc.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage personnel and prioritize projects and assignments – ability to meet deadlines consistently and multi-task is critical
- Must have strong PC skills: Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and strong mathematical/budget management skills. (we use MACs)
- Growing market knowledge, become an expert on customer’s business and upcoming events.
- Willing to learn from the ground up in a face-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required