Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is looking for experienced financial executive to join an established company in the Southeast. The ideal candidate will have the strategic vision to assist management with achieving financial goals.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters
- Coordinate all audit activities
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations, financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place
- Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, assuring all are in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting
- Fifteen plus years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization of at least 30 staff persons
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred