Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is seeking a dynamic Financial Analyst for a client in Midland, TX. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of financial planning & analysis experience and will be a member of a multi-disciplined asset team with primary focus as the team’s key Finance and Accounting resource.
- Financial planning, forecasting and working directly with operational personnel in development of budgets, quarterly reviews and variance analysis.
- Analyzing and reporting key financial and operational data to both Midland operations and Houston accounting.
- Overseeing and ensuring development projects are in compliance with corporate accounting policies and joint operating agreements.
- Providing business support for operations including financial and economic analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Proficient with financial modeling, budgets, variance analysis and management reporting.
- Strong analytical skills through the use of Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation.
- Strong team, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to work well with others, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, and follow work rules.