Warren Averett is working with a client in Tampa to add a permanent Sr. Financial Analyst to their team. This individual will be developing complex reporting and preparing analyses of financial performance reports.
- Manage designing, writing, testing and maintaining complex financial reports and ad hoc requests.
- Analyze potential projects and contracts for financial viability and prepares proposal budgets and actively participate in the proposal process, including in-person negotiations with contracting agencies.
- Write and maintain complex excel macros.
- Responding and preparing budgets for multiple simultaneous proposals.
- Provides management and other departments with accurate, timely and useful communications, including reports and analysis to enable them to make appropriate decisions.
- May assist with other corporate financial applications such as BlackLine (used for account recons & journal approval tracking) or Workiva (used for 302 certification process).
- Assist with preparation of quarterly management reviews and forecast reviews.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with other departments across multiple countries.
- Be proactive in participating with various teams and divisions.
- Be customer service focused.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Strong excel skills and VBA is a plus.
- Ability to automate report development through the use of macros.
- Largely self-directed, able to seek out objectives and complete them with minimal management input.
- Ability to analyze data required to recommend business solutions as well as constantly identify new sources of business data.
- Ability to forecast impact of each solution and implement best solution.
Share This PostBack to Current Openings