Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking an HR Generalist to join an established company in Birmingham, AL. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in various facets of human resources.
- Provides HR solutions which support and contribute to the achievement of corporate strategic and tactical goals
- Other required competencies include employee relations, recruitment, and benefits administration
- Provides strategic HR related advice and counsel to leadership and management that is in accordance with company polices, practices and complies with federal and state legal requirements
- Implements and communicates programs and services in the areas of staffing, performance management and all other HR areas.
- Maintains employee records – enter information into spreadsheets and databases for new employees and update records of current employees
- Perform new hire onboarding
- Assist with recruiting of new employees as needed
- Create and implement programs for new employees, such as orientation and workshops on company policies. Developing and implementing programs and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong desire for the human resources field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of state and federal Human Resources laws and regulations
Share This PostBack to Resources