Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking an experienced IT Governance Manager for a growing client in Huntsville. Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Army/DoD information systems, Enterprise IT, and procurement requirements.
- Facilitates requirements development in Army and DoD procurement with a demonstrated understanding of the DoD and Army landscapes and information systems.
- Performs executive level policy development, technical writing, and collaboration.
- Understands and assists in laws, policies, directives and Joint Forces regulations.
- Works and supports senior personnel to develop compliance, guidance, tracking, and improvement plans related to information systems development such as milestones, internal controls, and existing policies.
- Provided recommendations for meeting key requirements across a portfolio of legacy, current, and future systems.
- BA/BS Degree with a 10+ years of related experience.
- Active Secret Security Clearance or higher.
- Enterprise IT experience.
- Experience with configuration control boards and enterprise architecture.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documentation.
- Excellent communication and team building skills.