Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join a Regional Law Firm headquartered in Birmingham, AL. The ideal candidate will have had a least one year of prior law firm experience.
- Assist attorney(s) in preparing for trials, hearings, depositions, briefs, etc.
- Draft legal documents such as subpoenas, pleadings, and other related correspondence.
- Conduct basic research such as background searches, case law.
- Assist with case analysis and meets all applicable deadlines.
- Conduct electronic filings of pleadings in applicable court.
- Summarize medical and billing records.
- Manage cases for assigned attorneys.
- Work and assist in the firm’s document management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or certificate from an accredited paralegal program.
- Minimum of 1 year prior law firm experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
Share This PostBack to Current Openings