Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking a dynamic Mechanical Integrity Engineer for a client in Greenway Plaza area. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes, utilizing CAD as applicable.
- Prepares standard engineering computations, material quality takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Reviews small and portions of larger supplier drawing submittals and assists in performing technical bid analyses.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- 4-year degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Working knowledge of CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering
Share This PostBack to Resources