Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking a .Net Developer to join an established company located in the Southeast. The general purpose of the position is to provide technical and analytical skills related to the designing, developing, programming, and testing of computer software. It is also to provide leadership and training for those programmers with less experience or skills.
- Have a working knowledge of a specific set of programming language constructs such as C#, structured programming methods, and object oriented design/programming methods.
- Understand files and relational data structures as well as a working knowledge of Desktop (Windows) and Network (UNIX and/or Windows NT) operating systems
- Understand code and product flow
- Recommend new and better ways for processing various software systems.
- Provide technical assistance and training as needed.
- Participate in discussions and present recommendations at planning meetings.
- Monitor performance of programs after implementation.
- Insure that all programs are documented and tested prior to implementation.
- Assist other programmers in debugging programs.
- Evaluate complex user requests to determine feasibility, cost and time requirements, and current system compatibility.
- Recommend to users how system requirements can best be met
- BS or equivalent degree in a computer-related field preferred (not required)
- C# (8 years’ experience)
- ASP.Net 4.5
- SQL connections
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Web Workflow is a plus
- Subversion (SVN) Source Code Management System
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM Development methodology