Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking an experienced QA Analyst to join an established company in Birmingham, AL. The QA Lead will assist with testing the rewrite of Intranet Applications.
- The QA Lead is primarily responsible for working with end users, business analysts, and developers to create, document and communicate end-to-end test plans, test cases, and test results.
- Responsible for executing the test plans and managing all activities in each plan to ensure that all test objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- This position will be expected to develop and specify standards, methods, and procedures for measuring product quality and determining release readiness.
- The QA Lead will support the following functions: Quality Assurance and Change Management
- This position may also require active involvement in user acceptance testing, release management, software configuration & change management, end-user training, and technical documentation.
- These tasks are associated with various software applications such as: desktop PC configuration, data integration systems, revenue cycle systems, electronic medical records (EMR), and corporate systems (HRIS/HCM and Financial ERP systems, SharePoint, content management (CMS), supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), and custom website/mobile application development projects for both corporate offices and remote facilities.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of QA experience with testing methodologies such as Interoperability, White Box testing, System testing, Integration testing and Regression testing, with an emphasis on test strategy, specification & creation
- Familiar with:
- Software development life cycle for packaged applications and / or custom developed software
- Business requirements definition and documentation
- Test planning, test execution, and reporting
- Common system and user acceptance testing procedures and best practices
- Release management
- Change management
- End user training execution and documentation
- Quality Assurance Lead requirements:
- Quality Assurance systems analysts are responsible for the development of test plans or strategies, test cases or scripts, execution of scripts, and logging defects.
- 1+ years of experience testing mobile applications
- Experience managing a portfolio of QA projects simultaneously
- Quality Assurance Lead will have experience and/or knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Standard Software Development Life Cycle approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Application testing
- Systems testing
- Integration testing
- User Acceptance testing
- Performance testing
- Data Validation
- Experience with some or any of the following manual testing tools is required. These are tools such as:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Test Manager
- HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)/Quality Center (QC)
- Atlassian JIRA
- Standard testing methodologies (test planning, test execution, break/fix cycles, test reporting)
- Technical Certifications, such as CSQA (Certified Software Quality Analyst) or ITSQB CTFL/CTAL/CTEL are preferred but not required
Share This PostBack to Current Openings