Warren Averett is collaborating with a well-known client to find their next Sr. HR System Administrator. This individual will need to have 3+ years working in HRIS Systems configurations.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of new database and software applications and maintaining and enhancing existing database and software applications in order to meet business needs as they relate to the availability and functionality of HR systems
- Design, configure, and implement new business solutions in Workday, Kronos, and other Talent Management solutions and maintain existing database configuration
- Serve as a key resource in the analysis, coordination and testing of system releases.
- Lead the change control process from start to finish ensuring implications within the system, to other systems, integrations and new releases are considered
- Work with appropriate individuals from HR, IT and the business to ensure smooth transition to end users.
- Provide integration support for simple to medium integrations between multiple HR systems with end-to-end global focus. Work with IT to troubleshoot integration issues with complex integrations
- Work with IT to define system user roles, system domains and evaluate security or domain requests to determine appropriate role assignment and appropriate system domain visibility
- Develop and maintain user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. This includes occasional maintenance and delivery of technical training material
- Create, maintain and generate complex HR data reports and dashboards to provide support to HR and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management Information Systems preferred
- 3+ years of HRIS systems configuration experience
- 3+ years of Workday HRIS configuration experience, including Benefits and/or Payroll.
- Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment (PowerPoint, Outlook) with strong Excel and Word knowledge.
- HRIS systems, Cornerstone OnDemand, Kronos Timekeeper 7+ Experience with Applicant Tracking, Learning Management, or other Talent management systems
Share This PostBack to Resources