Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is seeking a permanent, Internal Auditor to join a very established company’s team in St. Petersburg, FL. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of recent and relevant experience.
- Manage and perform individual Risk & Assurance projects as part of the overall audit plan.
- Determine scope, develop audit programs, and coordinate activities and communication with audit clients and management.
- Establish project plans, execute project plans, and assign testing responsibilities to other project members, and monitor the audit communicating progress, obstacles, and issues to management on an as-needed basis.
- Continuously monitor the progress of the fieldwork for each job assigned against the estimated plan.
- Discuss findings with audit clients and obtain timely and proper feedback of the findings prior to finalization of fieldwork.
- Resolve issues, maintain work papers, prepare audit reports and escalate when necessary.
- Assist Risk & Assurance Management with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee as well as developing an annual audit plan.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Accounting, Finance, or IT.
- Previous work experience in Audit.
- CISA, CPA, CIA, or equivalent is highly preferred.