Warren Averett is looking for a Transaction Advisory Manager for our Atlanta, GA office. The ideal candidate have a minimum of 3-5 years of Transaction Advisory experience.
As a Manager in Warren Averett’s Transaction Advisory Services department, a typical day might include:
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, technology, retail and hospitality and business services.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies
- Supervise seniors and associates and provide performance review feedback
- Assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines of Warren Averett) and clients (both strategics and private equity)
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Traveling 15-20% of the time while upholding Warren Averett’s values and reputation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Have CPA or be CPA eligible
- Knowledge of basic of software packages. Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Knowledge of/and ability to effectively supervise staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients