Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking a qualified construction Technical Services Manager. The qualified candidate will have at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Provides direction to key personnel including department leads of support services located at the project site.
- Maintains contact with management personnel from engineering, owner, suppliers, subcontractors, and governmental agencies as appropriate.
- Maintain management level relationships with other participating entities responsible for performing services in connection with the project, including joint venture, alliance or consortium participants, multiple execution offices/sites and with appropriate organizations in the community.
- Develops and maintains contact with prospective clients in the area.
- Develops and maintains contacts with management personnel of vendors, subcontractors, labor unions, governmental and local public regulatory agencies, and civic groups.
- 15+ years of construction experience preferably with a minimum of 10 years EPC or EPCM delivery.
- Oil, gas and chemicals project experience required.
- Defines and communicates roles, responsibilities and authorities to project team members within their staff to ensure project completion in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule, and in conformance with the appropriate standards, specifications and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensures within scopes, the design basis and objectives are defined, best practices/lessons learned reviewed, detailed work plans, schedules, budgets and procedures are established, including: Execution Plan; Contract Management Plan; HSE and Quality Plans. Promotes the use of formalized constructability programs and Advanced Work Packaging best practices are implemented during project execution.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of subordinate personnel.
- Participates in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Is responsible for preparation of budgets, schedules, cost control and cost estimates.
- Reviews and approves major change orders, contract scope changes and subcontracts to ensure work is performed and services or materials are supplied in accordance with the terms of the contract. Periodically reviews change order controls to ensure changes are current and adequate.
- Directs the preparation of progress and special reports for the contracting organization and client management.
- Skill in supervision and administration.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Construction Management.
Share This PostBack to Resources