Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is currently working with a client in Downtown Tampa who looking to bring on a Treasury Analyst. It’s a permanent role handling all aspects of the treasury activities such as reporting cash flow, daily transactions, and forecasting. If this sounds like something you can handle, then you have to give us a call!
- Support daily activities for bank account and fund transfers, produce daily bank reports, determine daily cash position, initiate daily transaction, and monthly cash flow report
- Review and analyze all monthly/quarterly bank service charges, credit facility fees and interest expense
- Prepare short-term cash forecast
- Coordinate with departments for reporting and analysis needs as they relate to cash, capital expenditures, investments, debt, etc.
- Work on special projects related to cash repatriation, liquidity, and financial derivatives (hedging instruments)
- Cash Management functions including periodic bank fee review, automation of manual check clearing and daily cash position processes, daily Cash and Debt reporting, Global Liquidity reporting
- Support Monthly DSO reporting
- Develop better reports for higher visibility to cash
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or closely related field, required
- 2-3 years of previous experience in treasury/cash roles
- Proficiency level knowledge of Microsoft Excel