Please join us online for the 2021 Evaluation & Management Coding Changes Virtual Workshop. The workshop will be led by Tammie Lunceford, CPC, CPME, on key coding issues impacting your organization. This change will affect every provider in every specialty. All insurance carriers will follow the new code descriptions. We should prepare in 2020 for this change.
Who is this for?
- This training is tailored for Physicians and providers.
- This session is targeted to those who scribe or document the medical record and assist in coding the visit.
- New and established office visit codes
- 99202-99205 and 99211-99215
- 99201 is deleted
In-Person Training Available
- One on one, on-site, in person training is available starting November 1st
- Cost will be quoted upon request. Please contact Mary Carson Bond (MaryCarson.Bond@warrenaverett.com) for scheduling
New descriptions include medically necessary history and exam, but the level of the service is based on amount of time spent with the patient or the level of medical decision-making. This will be a profitable change but disruptive in the fact that it changes the provider workflow, affects current EMR templates and staffing workflow.