Warren Averett, LLC, Certified Public Accountants and Advisors, and Redstone Government Consulting, Inc. are pleased to announce a strategic alliance which will serve the unique accounting and business advisory needs of government contractors. The combined experience of both professional service firms brings together best-in-class tax, audit and advisory services with government contract compliance expertise. Warren Averett’s team of Certified Public Accountants, business advisors and recruiters will collaborate with Redstone Government Consulting’s team of compliance experts, comprised of former senior DCAA personnel, government contracting industry veterans, as well as software and contract compliance experts.
“We are excited to partner with this highly-regarded team of government contract consultants,” said Jim Cunningham, Chief Executive Officer of Warren Averett. “Our alliance is just another way that we are delivering on our promise to help our clients thrive.”
“Warren Averett and Redstone have similar culture and values, focused on service, communication and education,” said Scott Butler, Managing Director and CEO of Redstone Government Consulting. “Through this strategic alliance, we can better help government contractors succeed by maximizing their growth opportunities, remaining compliant and mitigating regulatory risks.”
Expanded Service Offerings
With the strategic alliance, Warren Averett and Redstone Government Consulting can offer an expanded level of service to each client base including:
- Staffing and recruiting for IT, engineering, and accounting/finance fields
- State, federal and international tax planning and compliance
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Research and development tax credits
- Internal control services
- Technology assessments, consulting & outsourcing
- Executive search and placement for IT, engineering, and accounting/finance roles
- Merger & acquisition due diligence
- Litigation consulting and expert witness testimony
- Merger & acquisition due diligence
- Incurred cost proposal preparation and review services
- DCAA audit support
- Federal acquisition regulation (FAR) & cost accounting standards (CAS) support
- Government contract accounting, estimating and purchasing systems
- Implementation of accounting software
- Government Bid Proposal assistance
- Human Resources Consulting
- Finance, contracts and procurement staff augmentation
- Government compliance training
The combined efforts of Warren Averett and Redstone Government Consulting is a best-in-industry team of experts capable of tackling the most complex government challenges in today’s demanding industry environment.
About Warren Averett
Warren Averett offers depth and experience in a variety of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, construction, real estate, aerospace and defense, life sciences and technology, nonprofit and public sector, with services that span beyond audit and tax to include wealth management, staffing and recruiting, technology consulting, financial outsourcing, retirement plan administration and investments. Our 15 office locations include Birmingham, Huntsville, Montgomery, Mobile, Cullman, Anniston, Auburn and Foley, Alabama; Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and Tampa, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; and affiliate offices in Houston, Texas and the Cayman Islands. To learn more about our firm visit www.warrenaverett.com.
About Redstone Government Consulting
Redstone Government Consulting is comprised of a team of former senior DCAA and GovCon personnel, government contracting industry veterans, and software and contract compliance experts. These staff members combine their wide areas of knowledge with the innovation and inspiration of the brightest new talent in the business. The result is rock-solid government compliance with a focus on mitigating risk and maximizing cost recovery and profitability for customers. Redstone Government Consulting has a long history of consulting, training and helping government contractors nationally and around the world succeed in the complex environment of doing business with the Federal Government. www.redstonegci.com.