Sherry Tatum, CPA, CIA
Sherry Tatum joined the Firm in 1990, and is a Principal within the Audit Division.
Her specialties are focused on financial institutions and small business services. Sherry is a Certified Internal Auditor, and has over 20 years of experience in public accounting and banking, as well as corporate and individual taxation. She has significant experience in leading external and internal bank audits, along with various consulting engagements, including Sarbanes-Oxley engagements.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Auburn University Montgomery
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- United Way Community Council
Ask Me About
- Audits and compliance services for financial institutions
- The difference between an Internal Audit and an External Audit
- The benefit of having a loan review done
- Driving to Yellow Stone National Park
- Farming cotton, corn and wheat