Sue Lange, CPA
Sue Lange joined Warren Averett in 2009 and is a Principal in the Firm’s Business Services Division.
She has more than 18 years of public accounting experience, including her time as a Controller for Advantica, Inc. Sue’s primary responsibilities include managing outsourced accounting staff, providing controllership services for business clients and consulting on accounting procedures and implementations.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Alvernia University, Reading, PA
- Professional Association of Health Care Office Management, Tampa Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- How our outsourced accounting may be a great fit for your company
- How your business could benefit from a “Needs Assessment€
- If cloud accounting is a good alternative for your business
- The variety of clients I have served in Florida and Pennsylvania
- Kayaking in Tampa
- Being a hockey fan