Anna Goldman, CPA
Anna Goldman joined Warren Averett in 2007 and is a Member in the Firm’s Audit Division. She has more than 14 years of public accounting experience. Anna’s primary responsibilities include managing and reviewing audit and assurance engagements. She has experience with real estate, construction, manufacturing and distribution and maritime industries. She is a member of the Firm’s public sector client service group and a best practice leader in the Firm’s Audit group.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting
Huntingdon College, Montgomery, AL
- Master of Accountancy, Auburn University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants, Scholarship Chair
- Order of Fuse
- Leadership Mobile, Class of 2018
- Community Foundation of South Alabama, Board Secretary and Audit Committee Chair
Ask Me About
- How I can get the financial information your organization needs and use that information to help in day-to-day operations.
- What I can do to help your organization identify risks and ways to guard against them.
- My passion for the organizations I serve and for the missions that drive them.
- My adventures in Spartan racing and scuba diving.