Anna Goldman, CPA
Anna Goldman joined Warren Averett in 2007 and is a Senior Manager in the Firm’s Audit Division. She has more than ten years of public accounting experience. Anna’s primary responsibilities include managing and reviewing audit engagements. She has experience with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grants and single audits for governmental entities, Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers (FQHC) and pharmacies. She is the Firm’s service area coordinator for higher education, and the communications coordinator for the Firm’s nonprofit team.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus in Accounting
Huntingdon College, Montgomery, AL
- Master of Accountancy, Auburn University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants, Scholarship Chair
- Order of Fuse
- Leadership Mobile, Class of 2018
Ask Me About
- How I can get the financial information your organization needs and use that information to help in day-to-day operations.
- What I can do to help your organization identify risks and ways to guard against them.
- My passion for the organizations I serve and for the missions that drive them.
- My adventures in Spartan racing and scuba diving.