Brian S. Romine, CPA, FHFMA
Brian Romine is a Member in Warren Averett’s Healthcare Provider Group specializing in healthcare reimbursement.
His professional career began in 1991 and includes one year with a multi-hospital system and six years of healthcare and consulting experience with an international accounting firm serving clients throughout the U.S. Brian serves as a leader within the Healthcare Facilities Practice Group and continues to specialize in cost report preparation and third-party reimbursement issues for healthcare entities such as hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies. Brian lives in McCalla, AL with his wife.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- Medicare cost reporting rules and regulations, and how to maximize your reimbursement
- What you need to consider when determining the financial impact of a new service or department in your hospital
- Special designations that your hospital could benefit from
- My Harley Davidson
- My favorite hunting or fishing trip
- My history fascination, particularly anything Civil War related