Charlie Eddy, CPA, CCIFP
Charlie Eddy has been with Warren Averett since 1994 and has been in public accounting since 1989.
He is a Member of the Firm, and a graduate of the University of Alabama. Charlie is responsible for consulting on various business, management, tax and financial reporting issues for closely-held entities. He has represented and served the accounting and business management needs of manufacturing, construction, telecommunications, distribution, transportation, nonprofit and health providers. Charlie is a native of Hartselle, Alabama. He is married to his high school sweetheart, and they have two children
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- The Southern Development Council, Board of Directors
- Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.
- Subcontractors Association of Alabama
- Alabama Trucking Association
- Alabama Nursing Home Association
Ask Me About
- Developing strategies to deal with Healthcare Reform
- Helping improve profitability and cash flow by focusing on improving performance
- Implementing strategic plans, succession plans and increasing the value of your business
- How I stay active through running, golfing and boating at Smith Lake with family