Christie Owens, CPA
Christie Owens joined the Firm in 2004 and is a Senior Manager in the Firm’s Audit and Accounting Services Division.
With more than 11 years of audit and accounting experience, she specializes in common interest realty associations and nonprofit organizations. Christie’s responsibilities include managing audits, reviews and compilation engagements for the Fort Walton Beach and Destin offices.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Junior League of the Emerald Coast, 2013-2014 President
- Emerald Coast Science Center, 2011-2014 Board Member
- Community Association Institute
- Food For Thought Advisory Committee
Ask Me About
- Accounting or auditing issues related to condominium or homeowners associations
- At risk children in Okaloosa and Walton county and my volunteer work with Junior League of the Emerald Coast
- My love for reading (I am in 2 book clubs!)
- Florida Gators football