D. Clynton Hart Jr., CPA, CFE
Clynt Hart has been with the Firm since 1982 and is the service area leader for the Montgomery Audit Practice.
Clynt provides complete accounting, auditing, tax and advisory services to a wide range of business clients. He has developed specialized expertise in nonprofit organizations, governmental entities, construction and the hotel industries. Clynt is also a member of the Firm’s team that performs peer reviews of other CPA firms throughout the United States.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Auburn University at Montgomery, Montgomery, AL
- Associated General Contractors
- Government Finance Officers Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Auburn University Montgomery 2016 Outstanding Business Leader Award
- Auburn University Montgomery Business School Advisory Board
- Auburn University Scholars Society
- BSA Tukabatchee Area Council, Past President
- Leadership Montgomery, Class 26
- Montgomery Area Food Bank, Past President
- Family Guidance Center, Past President
- First Baptist Church of Montgomery, Finance Committee
Ask Me About
- Ways to protect your small business from fraud
- My experience conducting peer reviews of CPA firms throughout the U.S.
- Why involvement in Community Service is important to me and our Firm
- Why I think Public Accounting is the best way to start a career as an accountant