Evan M. Raymond, CPA
A Member of Warren Averett’s Healthcare Consulting Group, Evan Raymond has 30 years of experience in accounting.
Evan provides timely responsiveness to needs in areas such as physician compensation formulas, strategic planning, revenue analysis, contractual arrangements with new physicians, practice management required tax compliance with the Internal Revenue Service and State of Alabama, employee compensation and retirement plan selection and revisions. Evan resides in Birmingham with his wife and three kids.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
Master of Arts in Accounting
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- My work with physician and dental practices
- Taxes for C Corporations, S Corporations Partnerships and LLCs
- Business and personal financial planning
- My love of walking
- Some of my favorite books
- My passion for most all sports, however at my age mostly viewing