J.C. Rouse, CPA
J.C. Rouse joined Warren Averett in October 1999 after serving with the Birmingham office of an international accounting firm for 21 years.
J.C. is a leader of our Healthcare Provider Group and specializes in tax issues affecting not-for-profit organizations, healthcare providers, physicians and executives. He is also a frequent guest speaker at tax education courses. J.C. and his wife have two boys and three grandchildren.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- 2005 Robert M. Coats Outstanding Member Award Alabama Chapter of HFMA
- Birmingham Exchange Club, Past Board Member
- Vestavia Baseball Association, Past Board Member
Ask Me About
- Healthcare provider entity ownership planning to minimize taxes
- Unrelated business income tax planning
- Executive tax planning
- My love for Golf
- Alabama football
- My grandson