Jack Rowell, CPA
Jack Rowell has been with the Firm since 1980 and is a Member in the Firm’s Audit Division.
Jack has over 36 years of experience in public accounting and is a Practice Leader for the Gulf Coast Division. He has significant experience servicing clients in many different industries with areas of focus including the manufacturing, governmental and not-for-profit industries. Jack and his wife live in Pensacola and have two children and four grandchildren.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Troy University, Troy, AL
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Florida Government Finance Officers Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Hillcrest Church, Pensacola
Ask Me About
- Governmental accounting and financial reporting
- How to strengthen internal controls
- Profit improvement ideas