John Cox, CFA, CAIA
John Cox is a Member of Warren Averett Asset Management.
John brings 20 years of experience, serving as a portfolio advisor with Kinsight, who merged with Warren Averett Asset Management in 2017. He also serves as Chair of the Firm’s investment committee. He resides in Hoover with his wife and two children.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
University of Montevallo, Montevallo, AL
- Master in Business Administration
The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
Ask Me About
- How to diversify around a low-basis concentrated stock position
- How to structure a fixed income portfolio in an environment of rising interest rates
- Taking my son to the National Championship Game/Grand Canyon and getting stranded in Arizona for three extra days
- Serving on the University of Montevallo Foundation Board
- My love for animals, especially dogs (I have a Shih Tzu named “Cookie”)