Jonathan B. Kimsey, CPA, FHFMA
Jon Kimsey is a Member of Warren Averett’s Healthcare Provider Group and is the leader of the Healthcare Provider Group’s audit practice.
His professional career in public accounting reaches back to 1986, five years of which was served with an international accounting firm. Jon specializes in providing services for healthcare entities such as hospitals, nursing homes and related organizations. Jon also serves as a leader within the Firm’s Healthcare Facilities Client Service Team.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting,
Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- Alabama Chapter of Healthcare Financial Management Association, Past President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accounts
- Currently serving approximately 20 hospitals in Alabama ranging from large multi-hospital health care systems to small rural facilities
- Specializing in accounting and financial reporting issues for governmental and nonprofit health care entities
- Having over 30 years of experience in serving health care entities in the State of Alabama
- My experience golfing in Ireland and the United Kingdom, which included some of the world’s most famous golf courses
- My collection of over 200 golf pencils of the courses I have played