Lisa C. Small, CERP
Lisa Small joined Warren Averett in 2019 and is a Compliance Principal in the Firm with more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Lisa’s current responsibilities include providing consulting services for the Firm’s financial institution clients. Lisa also develops new business for the Firm, focusing on the Georgia banking market. Lisa lives with her husband and their much spoiled pup in her hometown of Smyrna, Georgia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
- Risk Management Association
- Chastain Park Conservancy
- Best Friends Animal Society
Ask Me About
- My experience in banking
- My experience with compliance and regulatory concerns
- My experience with risk management
- How I became a Certified Dog Trainer
- My experience playing with wolves
- Being an Atlanta native