Richard A. Neathammer, CPA/ABV, CVA
Rick Neathammer has been employed with Warren Averett since 1984, and has served in public accounting since 1979.
Rick is responsible for consulting on various business, management, tax and financial reporting issues for the construction, manufacturing and distribution industries. Rick oversees the Firm’s Business Valuation and Litigation Consulting Group, and serves as a leader within the Construction Practice Group.
- Bachelor in Business Administration Accounting
University of Montevallo, Montevallo, AL
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- Your business worth
- How to plan your business for succession
- How your business could be more profitable
- Why I became an accountant
- Why boating is the most relaxing thing I do
- Why I want to join the red fish tour