Sam Hutto, CPA
Sam Hutto is a Member in the Firm’s Audit Division.
He has more than 43 years of public accounting experience, and also served three years in the U.S. army. Sam’s primary responsibilities include managing the Firm to include work in the field on all significant audit clients which include financial statement audits, pension audit, compliance reviews to included Bank Secrecy Act and ACH, quarterly internal audit work and reviewing tax returns. Sam resides in Gulf Breeze with his wife.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
University of Southern Mississippi
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- Our Firm’s expertise in developing a business model to address client expectations
- Current status of professional pronouncements relative to financial institutions and the effect it will have on our Firm
- Innovative ways to enhance business development
- Serving a three year term on the AICPA Credit Union committee that wrote the industry audit guide for credit unions.
- How work is my hobby, but fishing comes in close second
- Running, and how I used to do the double bridge run, and still run 5k’s