Stanley E. Nelson, CPA
With over 35 years of accounting and consulting experience, Stan Nelson represents a diverse client base spanning various industries including banking, auto dealerships, manufacturing, construction and transportation.
Stan focuses on serving community banks with auditing, consulting and taxation services. He is also experienced in providing estate planning services to his clients. Stan resides in Oxford with his wife.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Lakeside Hospice, Treasurer
Ask Me About
- Serving financial institutions for 36 years
- Negotiations in the sale or purchase of a business
- Methods of philosophies of our Wealth Management Division
- My experience as a bluegrass mandolin player
- Breeding and raising American Quarter horses
- How I got through college by working at a bank