Stephen A. Burgess Jr., CPA
Stephen Burgess joined the Firm in 1991 and is a Member in our Tax and Small Business Solutions Divisions.
With more than 21 years of Accounting Experience, Stephen specializes in consulting with healthcare providers in all areas including physician practice setups, practice management, practice valuations, mergers and retirement planning, as well as comprehensive personal and corporate tax planning. Stephen and his wife have been blessed with two beautiful children.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL
- Emerald Coast Medical Group Management Association
- Pensacola Professional Association of Healthcare Operational Managemen
- St. Paul’s Finance Council
- Fiesta of Five Flags, Committee Member
Ask Me About
- What types of healthcare practices and specialties I consult with
- How to divide income/compensation and allocation of expenses
- Cash flow planning, budgeting and debt repayment
- How my grandfather influenced my choice to enter the business/accounting profession
- What I live for–being a Dad
- Why I would like to meet Roger Federer