Wendy W. Lacey, CPA
Wendy Lacey has been with Warren Averett since 2003 and is a Member in the Firm’s Tax Division.
Wendy has more than 25 years of extensive tax experience specializing in the tax compliance issues of large, multi-entity, multi-state public and private companies. Wendy also has extensive experience in accounting for income taxes and state and local tax planning, and has provided transaction due diligence services throughout her career. Prior to joining the Firm, Wendy worked for an international accounting firm in Birmingham.
- Bachelor of Professional Accountancy
Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Mississippi State University Adkerson School of Accountancy, Advisory Council
- Saint Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church, Former Finance Council Member
Ask Me About
- Identifying and resolving complex state nexus issues
- Restructuring strategies to mitigate state income tax
- Streamlining the process for accounting for income taxes
- Why I’m excited to be a part of the Mississippi State University ASAC Advisory Council
- My favorite vacation spot
- How I learned to juggle