Chris Newman, CPA
Chris Newman has over ten years of audit experience with Warren Averett.
He focuses his practice serving large privately-held and publicly traded companies in a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and the public sector. Chris has audited SEC registrants and as such has extensive experience with various annual and quarterly filings. He also has experience with the audits of 401(k) plans. Additionally, Chris teaches internal CPE courses related to accounting and auditing.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting)
Samford University, Birmingham, AL
- Master of Accountancy
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ask Me About
- How to make a financial statement audit a pleasant experience
- How to take full advantage of €œsmaller reporting company€ status with the SEC
- How a financial statement audit does provide value
- How I survived a deadly tornado
- The places I have traveled
- The latest book I am reading