Mark Hestla, CPA
Mark Hestla has been employed with Warren Averett since 1998.
He has over 12 years of experience in public accounting. Mark is responsible for consulting on various financial reporting and tax planning issues for closely-held entities. He also a leader within the Construction and Transportation Practice Groups.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration – Accounting, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Construction Industry CPA’s/Consultants Association
- Associated Builders & Contractors Inc.
- Alabama Trucking Association
- Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
Ask Me About
- How to improve your bonding capacity
- How to determine over/under billings for jobs in progress
- How I assist the controllers for our clients and their accounting staff
- Being Forest Gump in 1994 and running across the field in the Georgia Dome at the SEC Championship game against Florida
- Why I got a degree in Music as well as Accounting
- Why I love to run